- BUTTER: America’s most popular new art fair.
- BUTTER is America’s equitable art fair. Anchored in Indianapolis, BUTTER advocates for the care and economic viability of Black, visual artists.
- BUTTER creates a distinctive space for the value and worth of Black artists to be respected and celebrated, becoming a model for economic justice in the arts. For many artists, BUTTER has been the catalyst to full-time art careers, a new body of collectors and the confidence to take risks.
- BUTTER is a multi-day fine art fair organized by GANGGANG that features artwork made by Black visual artists from Indiana and across the country.
- Taking place over Labor Day weekend, the 2023 AES Indiana BUTTER presented by JPMorgan Chase and Newfields will happen at the Stutz in the Indiana Avenue cultural district.
- General Admission tickets are $40, which includes unlimited access to three different days and experiences on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Preview Night tickets for Thursday are $175 and include General Admission weekend return access. Students 18 and under are encouraged to attend on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at no cost.
- For more information about BUTTER, visit butterartfair.com or follow @butterartfair on Instagram for updates.
Hashtags: #butterartfair #ganggangculture #BlackBasel #artivism #peopleofculture #loveindy #fineart