- BUTTER is a multi-day fine art fair showcasing the works of 50+ Black visual artists.
- GANGGANG created BUTTER to be an equitable art fair, bringing together top unrepresented artists in one place.
- Artists pay no fee to participate and will receive 100% of the profit from works sold.
- BUTTER is a world-class, unapologetically excellent show. Last year’s event exceeded expectations all around.
- BUTTER represents equity in the arts and the creative economy in action.
- BUTTER will take place Labor Day Weekend (September 1-4) on the south side of The Stutz Building in downtown Indianapolis.
- BUTTER brings together collectors, creatives, and communities in the Midwest.
- General admission tickets ($35) are now available for purchase via Eventbrite.
- For more information about BUTTER, visit butterartfair.com or follow GANGGANG on social media @ganggangculture for updates.
Hashtags: #butterartfair #ganggangculture #BlackBasel #artivism #peopleofculture #loveindy #fineart